1436Kong Volmer 2010 - Invitation

  • Erik Hammer
    Aug 29, 2010
    Hi all

    Ragnarok is proud to present Kong Volmer Ultimate 2010, and you are invited.

    Kong Volmer Ultimate takes place in Farum (20km north of Copenhagen) on
    20-21 November 2010.

    This is the 25th edition of the Tournament so we hope to see old and new
    friends to a classic indoors tournament with party and show game.

    You can register directly on the website:
    <http://webmail.tele2.dk/webmail/plugins/html_mail/fckeditor/editor/www.kong
    volmer.dk> www.kongvolmer.dk.

    The registration will close on 1. October. After then we will inform the
    teamt who get a spot in the tournament.

    Kong Volmer Ultimate is a cheap indoor tournament with room for 20 open
    teams and 12 women's teams.

    It is played in Farum Arena which has really nice facilities, room for three
    indoor ultimate fields, and accomodation right next door.

    The tournament fee are 160 Euro per team including accomodation and
    breakfast (+ an optional party at 18 Euro per player).