      Fra: EuroDisc-owner@... [mailto:EuroDisc-owner@...]På
      vegne af Brigitte und Malte
      Sendt: 25. april 2001 21:50
      Til: Kristian Hansen; wurfpost@...; EuroDisc@...; Till
      Sander; Peter Müller; hat.tourney@...; Marcel Nicolaus;
      Martin.Schnitter@...-hannover.de; a.warecka@...;
      joern.hameister@...-rostock.de; 10887@...-lueneburg.de
      Emne: Ostseebowl 5./6.5.01 in Kiel

      Hey folks,

      this is the ultimately last invitation for the

      at the 5th/6th of may in Kiel (roundabout 100 km northeast from
      Hamburg).

      Every team or single player can come, we plan a tournament where at
      saturday the teams are playing and at sunday we want to mix new teams
      like last year.
      We start saturday at 10:00 and finish at sunday ~15:00.

      It is the beginning of the outdoor season so we play 5 against 5 on a
      smaller field than normal.

      Sleeping in tents near the fields, breakfast included and big party at
      saturday evening.

      Costs ~15,-DM (~8,- euro) per person.

      !!!!!!!!! So deadline is the 29th of april !!!!!!!!

      Cu at the fields and the party

      "TeKielas"