Martinicup, last spots

  • Max Pieters
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2009

      Hi all,

      There are only a few spots left for this year’s Martinicup (19-20 december) in all three division’s (Open, Women, Mixed).

      We have expanded the mixed division. So the mixed division can have 16 teams too.

      The spots are assigned on a first come first serve basis.

      So if you want to  take part, sign up now at:

      www.gronicaldizziness.nl

      Here you can find all info and the teams taking part.

      Already teams from Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Latvia, Netherlands, Switzerland and the UK are taking part.

      Cheers,

      The organizing crew

      Martinicup 2009