Results MartiniCup 2009 and announcement MartiniCup 2010

  • Max Pieters
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2009

      Hi all,

      We just finished the MartiniCup 2009. Please find the results below and mark your calendar for the MartiniCup 2010.

      The MartiniCup 2010 will be held December 18th and 19th 2010.

      Cheers,

      The MartiniCup Organization

      Results 2009:

      Women

      Final: Kobold - Frau Rauscher: 9-7

      Spirit: Pick-Up Team

      Place

      Name

      Country

      1

      KoBOLd

      Germany

      2

      Frau Rauscher

      Germany

      3

      Niedersachsen

      Germany

      4

      Primavera Olandese

      The Netherlands

      5

      Gronical Dizziness

      The Netherlands

      6

      Pick-Up Team

      International

      7

      Spongebabes

      The Netherlands

      Mixed

      Final: Copenhagen Ultimate Spinners - Gronincal Dizziness: 11–9

      Spirit: Cranberry Snack

      Place

      Name

      Country

      1

      Copenhagen Ultimate Spinners

      Denmark

      2

      Gronical Dizziness

      The Netherlands

      3

      PUF

      The Netherlands

      4

      Ultielmate

      The Netherlands

      5

      Goldfingers Potsdam

      Germany

      6

      Wombat Ultimate Willisau

      Switzerland

      7

      Cranberry Snack

      International

      8

      FFG Pökelfleisch

      Germany

      9

      Friesengeister Emden

      Germany

      Open

      Final: Gronical Dizziness - Gaylord: 15–8

      Spirit: Disc Devils Twente

      Place

      Name

      Country