Newbie here; Dongle production

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011
      Hi Folks,

      I am a brand new newbie here... I wonder if there is a search on for a production house to build the Dongles.. I see it as an incredible product, worthy of awards.

      I am also working within the Mexican Space Agency, which is growing by leaps and bounds... and looking for space projects, and even tech industry in Mexico to support space stuff. The country is about to form their equivalent of NASA, and to get in to space flight in a big way.

      I will be working with the agency to build a big dish Moon bounce station in Mexico to support University education programs, and ham radio activities.

      Any chance there is a good fit for a Mexico Company to build the dongles in quantity (I have no financial interest in such.)

      contact me, Pat at apolloeme@... or skype: sparky599

      Best, 73, Pat
    • robert
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011
        Welcome to the group Pat, I have passed on your email to Howard.
        73
        Rob