RE: [FUNcube] Re: FUNcube Dongle

  • Simon HB9DRV
    Message 1 of 70 , Sep 1, 2011
      Sandro,

      Excellent information but I can't find this with Google :(

      Simon Brown, HB9DRV
      http://sdr-radio.com

      Message 70 of 70 , Sep 2, 2011
        That's fine - I think that possible this could be corrected in firmware.

        Swap IQ is actually swapping over the L+R channels so that I is on L and Q
        on R (I think that way around) which is the otherwise default.

        Simon Brown, HB9DRV
        http://sdr-radio.com