Re: Better vidio of US FM

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 26 , Nov 1, 2011
      Hi again.

      I just opened up the bandwidth in HDSDR, the two <> buttons, below the
      waterfall.

      But have to admit, I was probably thingking of when I used SpectraView
      (it demodulates to audio as well) with the FCD. Sorry, my error.

      73 Dave G0WBX.
    • David J Taylor
      Message 2 of 26 , Nov 1, 2011
        > Hi again.
        >
        > I just opened up the bandwidth in HDSDR, the two <> buttons, below the
        > waterfall.
        >
        > But have to admit, I was probably thingking of when I used SpectraView
        > (it demodulates to audio as well) with the FCD. Sorry, my error.
        >
        > 73 Dave G0WBX.

        Dave,

        Thanks for your notes. For me, altering the RBW made no difference, but
        altering the Sample Rate to output 96000 (was 12000) produced a much
        better demodulation of WFM on HDSDR.

        SDR Console is not as good at demodulation, but likely just because I
        don't have the correct settings. I could not find the equivalent to
        Output Sample rate on HDSDR.

        73,
        David
        Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
        Email: david-taylor@...
      • Siegfried Jackstien
        Message 3 of 26 , Nov 1, 2011
          David (and the group)
          Did you try out wrplus???
          It does a well job for receiving wfm
          Dg9bfc
          Sigi

          > -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

        • David J Taylor
          Message 4 of 26 , Nov 1, 2011
            > David (and the group)
            > Did you try out wrplus???
            > It does a well job for receiving wfm
            > Dg9bfc
            > Sigi

            No, Sigi, because it will time out.

            73,
            David GM8ARV
            Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
            Email: david-taylor@...
          • Bruce Tanner
            Message 5 of 26 , Nov 1, 2011
              I am using 'WRPlus' and find it works the best of anything I have tried... the 'sample' shared is using that program.  However, it is reported that the current free version is limited to operation until the end of November 2011. Past that point there is expected to be a,  yet more improved, commercial version.

              bet
              ---

              On 11/1/2011 7:05 AM, Siegfried Jackstien wrote:

              David (and the group)
              Did you try out wrplus???
              It does a well job for receiving wfm
              Dg9bfc
              Sigi

              __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6592 (20111101) __________

              http://www.eset.com
            • jose maria trueba
              Message 6 of 26 , Nov 1, 2011
                Same time out reason, for not trying here.