RE: [FUNcube] Can anyone confirm the Beta releases after build 921 are for the FCD only?

  • Simon HB9DRV
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2012

      Hi,

      If 945 doesn’t see your IQ then I would like to see the logfile, I have enough diagnostics to know where it’s going wrong.

      On SKYPE I am sdr-radio.com – this can help a lot.

      Simon Brown, HB9DRV
      http://sdr-radio.com

      Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me! (Kenneth Williams, Carry On Cleo)

      From: funcube@... [mailto:funcube@...] On Behalf Of petematev8

      I've stepped through and installed all up to Ver1.5 build 945 and it was after 921 that the s/w no longer 'sees' my SDR-IQ. Things work fine with the FCD though.

    • petematev8
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2012
        Hi, thank you Simon. As i am 12hr (appx) ahead (New Zealand) i am assuming you will be finishing your day.

        The next 24hrs here we have a MetOffice Weather warning of a massive Cyclone Storm likely to bring much damaged to the North Island of the country so i shall be outdoors in the next hour taking down antennas and long wire systems.

        I've uploaded 2 .txt to Files section here under 'FCD & SDR-IQ' of the SDR-RADIO, Ver921 working OK with the IQ & FCD, Ver945 FCD only.

        Thakyou. Pete