No activity in last 7 days
The reason why I thought I'd start this group was that I thought I couldn't be the only one in the world who prefers 3 rail and Tinplate over Finescale standards and 2 rail. I tend to build my own locos and mainly collect only Hornby '0' Gauge goods rolling stock and Type '101' tank engines, but I also have a soft spot for Litho wagons and coaches. So this is 'Fun with tinplate'; - the group for those who prefer coarse scale 'O' gauge trains.
- Trains and Railroads
- May 28, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.