30128MLB 1 and 21

  • dgwhalford@icloud.com
    22 Apr
      SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS
      MLB 1
      A disappointing end to the season in Texas,as the Rangers slumped to a 2-7 week to miss out on the division title as the Seattle Mariners went 5-4 to wrap up the division by four games.
      Will be hoping a full season in charge next time out will see the Rangers challenge the Mariners again.
      Al the best to all play off bound teams.

      MLB 21
      In Tampa Bay the dream is over as the Rays went down 3-1 to the Brewers in the first round of the play offs.
      I don't think it would made much of a difference,but the Rays were hoping to have Crespo pitch games one and four,due to fatigue though he wasn't available until game three,which he won.
      A lesson to be learned there I think,should have rested him for week 18 as wild card spot was already pretty much a certainty.