30350Re:: Babe Ruth? (historical players)

  • k157tdf
    3 Oct 02:16
      >Has anyone named any players after historical players? Is it not a done thing? I see nothing wrong with it. I also sometimes make up names, or choose non-baseball names.
      But as for historical players :-
      In MLB4 Rangers I have a 3B Len Randle (perhaps I wanted a 2B in that pick ?), a LF Heine Manush and my young catcher is called Ivan Rodriguez.
      I also have Tony Lazzeri in my MLB2 Yankees where I wanted to stop choosing the same names for my MLB1 and MLB2 Yankees.
      Perhaps I should choose more obvious ones - Rodriguez aside.
      Marc

    »
    «