30355Reserve & draft squads - Week 16 to 18

  • danny_slavin_uk
    7 Oct 02:11
      Am I correct in thinking that players on the reserve squad do not accumulate form from week 16 onwards?

      I presume that this is because they can be selected to play even though they are not technically on the active roster.

      Do players on the draft squad still accumulate form from week 16 onwards?

      I believe that ADDFORM is less effective on a reserve player. Is this still true for weeks 15 to 18, or if you want to ADDFORM a reserve player would it be best to activate him for a few weeks?

      Thanks in advance.

      Dan