MLB7 8* Catcher

  • k157tdf
    Message 1 of 1 , 13 Sep
      Just noticed that there is a 8* rookie catcher on the FA list with 17 potential (shows you how much notice I take sometimes).
      Since the Braves have Bethancourt I'm pretty sure he is not as valuable to the Braves as he is to other teams. Equally the Padres have recently signed Jin-De Jhang from the Pirates and, in what might be purely a postseason based move, the released Cordero moved to the White Sox.
      My money would go on Toronto or the White Sox, with someone getting a really good bargain, even by MLB7 standards.
      It would be highly unusual but there is the chance that teams will collectively wait until the draft list is published before deciding on their need for a rookie catcher.
      Marc