MLB Season 26 playoffs (Spoilers)

  • danny_slavin_uk
    Message 1 of 1 , 13 Sep
      I was very pleased with the Mets playoff series win against the Reds, who are a formidable team. Unlucky, Patrick.

      I strongly suspect that the Mets next game against the Marlins will see the end of the Mets title ambitions. Looking at the head to head results shows what a phenomenal record the Marlins have, including a 12-6 record against the Mets. Hopefully we will have a bit of luck going our way, but even then I can't see anything but a comfortable win for the Marlins.

      Good luck to everyone this week!