discuss garmin 305 use in training?

  • kameron
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2007
      looking over this list, i don't really see any discussion of using
      this watch as a training tool. maybe that's not the purpose of the
      list, so please let me know.

      I would like to excahnge ideas about how the data can be used to
      improve my phyiscal performance. for example, I would like to see if,
      after doing the same trail for one month, my highest heart rate level
      goes down. or, if my heart rate recovery gets quicker over time -
      this is the most accurate sign of physical improvement.

      I upload my workouts to the Garmin Training Center, but it doesn't
      really show much - doesn't give a lot of graphical interpretation.

      i also use MotionBased, which gives more graphical representations -
      still I don't see a way to examine data over a period of time.