226Semi-private classes in June

  • glasgowtangostudio
    30 May

      Dear All,

      We are offering a few semi-private classes in June. See details of the class below.

      Wednesdays  7, 14 and 21 June, at 6.45pm-7.45pm / down stairs in Blackfriars.

      Saturday 24 June, at 1.30-2.30pm /  Scout Hall prior Practice

      Booking your places in advance is necessary as places to these classes are limited. You can check for the availability even on the day by texting Sari 0749 5522377 (not email) in case you don't know earlier which dates you can make.

      Looking forward too see you!

      Best regards

      Sari & Jeff

      SEMI-PRIVATES for a small group / Open level

      This is a special class we offer to 2-4 couples to attend. Depending on the attendance the class will be taught by Sari or Sari and Jeff together. We'll warm-up with an element or a step combination that is a core part in our tango vocabulary. It may be a new addition to your skills or if a re-cap we can look at a variation. Afterwards we'll work on individual level with each couple. You may present the material that you wish work and develop (like a new move or something you've learned previously but it is not working...) or we can decide together what to work on. There will be no partner swapping during this class. We prefer you book as a couple but will do our best to partner singles if necessary.

      Prices per person: £10/class