227Semi-private class on 24 June

  • glasgowtangostudio
    15 Jun 10:45

      Dear All,

      We have one more place left for a couple for this up-coming semi-private class. Please, book quickly if you wish to attend.

      Best regards

      Sari & Jeff

      www.glasgowtangostudio.co.uk

      24 June  @1.30-2.30pm    SEMI-PRIVATES for a small group / Open level

      at the Scout Hall prior the Practica

      This is a special class we offer to 2-4 couples to attend. Depending on the attendance the class will be taught by Sari or Sari and Jeff together. We'll warm-up with an element or a step combination that is a core part in our tango vocabulary. It may be a new addition to your skills or if a re-cap we can look at a variation. Afterwards we'll work on individual level with each couple. You may present the material that you wish work and develop (like a new move or something you've learned previously but it is not working...) or we can decide together what to work on. There will be no partner swapping during this class. We prefer you book as a couple but will do our best to partner singles if necessary.

      Prices per person: £10 / class  only £13 / Class+Practica