229Semi-private classes on Wednesdays in July & August

  • glasgowtangostudio
    26 Jun

      Dear All,

      We are doing semi-private classes on Wednesdays 5th ja 12th July and again on 2nd of August. Since the July ones at 7pm are already fully booked we are offering another class on 5th and 12 July at 6-7pm. A class costs £10/person, booking preferably in couples but we will partner singles when possible. The venue is down stairs in Blackfriars Pub.

      Please book by contacting Sari.

      Looking forward to see you!

      Best regards

      Sari & Jeff

      Class description:

      Semi-private class is a special class we offer to 2-4 couples to attend. Depending on the attendance the class will be taught by Sari or Sari and Jeff together. We warm-up with an element or a step combination that is a core part in out tango vocabulary. It may be a new addition to your skills or if a re-cap we can look at a variation. Afterwards we'll work on individual level with each couple. You may present the material that you wish to develop or we can decide together what to work on. There will be no partner swapping during this class.