230GoMa Tango Event 13th August

  • glasgowtangostudio
    6 Jul

      Tango event at the Gallery of Modern Art, Glasgow.

      Hi folks a date to put in your Tango diary

      On Sunday 13th August 1pm to 4pm we are organising an afternoon of Tango at GoMa Gallery of Modern Art, Royal Exchange Square, Glasgow G1 3AH

      Join us for a unique opportunity to dance Argentine Tango in the Gallery of Modern Art. We will dance an afternoon away under a barrel-vaulted coffered ceiling surrounded by the imposing Corinthian columns of Gallery 1. This impressive space is normally used for visual arts exhibitions but for this brief moment we can fill it with mesmerising Tango magic.

      The afternoon’s program is composed of social dancing, performance and a taster session for members of the audience who wish to try out tango. You dancers with previous tango experience are welcome to help out partnering audience members where necessary during the taster session.

      This is a FREE EVENT for both the audience and those wishing to dance socially. Nevertheless, places for social dancers are limited. If you wish to attend as a dancer please reserve your place by 9 August through Eventbrite See the link below ore on our website.

      https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/are-ye-dancin-argentine-tango-tickets-35729085657

      Sari & Jeff

      Glasgow Tango Studio