235Wednesday Classes start back next week; booking open

  • glasgowtangostudio
    16 Aug

      Dear All,

      Please find below our programme for Wednesday classes from next week onwards. On our website you can see the whole programme until December.

      We are taking bookings now for our two semi-private classes in August and the first block of classes starting 6th September.

      Please, book with Sari the classes you wish to take. As previously when you book the Wednesday block of classes, should you miss a class you can replace that with the Saturday Social.

      Looking forward to see you more more lovely learning and dancing Tango!

      Best regards

      Sari & Jeff

      BOOK NOW FOR:

      Semi-Privates

      August 23rd 7-8pm

      August 30th 7-8pm

      Blackfriars basement, 36 Bell St., G1 1LG

      Price £10/person

      We teach this special open level class for a small group. It can accommodate 2-4 couples. Depending on the number of couples attending the class will be taught by Sari or by both Sari and Jeff. There will be no partner swapping during this class. We prefer you book as a couple but we will do our best to partner singles where possible.

      Tango Connection and Technique

      A 7-week improver level course

      September 6th - October 18th, 2017

      Blackfriars basement, 36 Bell St., G1 1LG

      6.45-7.45pm  / Course fee £53

      These classes will boost your walking technique, posture and connection alongside adding new moves to your vocabulary. We will work on understanding the man's role and woman's role to make the tango communication work at its best.