236Semi-private classes this and next Wednesday

  • glasgowtangostudio
    21 Aug

      Dear All,

      We have one more place left for a couple for our semi-private class both this Wednesday or next Wednesday. Please, book in advance with Sari if you wish to attend.

      Semi-Privates

      August 23rd 7-8pm

      August 30th 7-8pm

      Blackfriars basement, 36 Bell St., G1 1LG

      Price £10/person

      We teach this special open level class for a small group. It can accommodate 2-4 couples. Depending on the number of couples attending the class will be taught by Sari or by both Sari and Jeff. There will be no partner swapping during this class. We prefer you book as a couple but we will do our best to partner singles where possible.

      Best regards

      Sari & Jeff

      www.glasgowtangostudio.co.uk