240New course of tango classes on Saturdays starting 23 September; booking open

  • glasgowtangostudio
    4 Sep

      Dear All,

      Booking is now open for our next course of tango classes on Saturdays. The three week course starts on 23 September. You can book your place for the whole course and benefit from the concession prices. Alternatively you may book individual places on any of the classes. To confirm your place advance payment is required.

      September 23, 30 and October 7

      Understanding the parallel system and the cross system  / Open level

      During these classes we look at how these two systems of walking establish themselves in the tango language. Understanding them allows us to access wonderful variations with minimum effort. Once the principles are clear we can work on different levels of vocabulary depending on your tango experience.

      Course price

      Three classes + Practica £24

      Three classes + the Practica + Matinee Milonga £30

      Individual classes

      Class & Practica £9

      Class & Practica & Milonga £13

      If you need to cancel your individually booked class and you do so 48 hours prior the class, you will be fully refunded.

      Attending on the day is possible, should there be places available. Please contact Sari for short notice inquiries by phone, 0749 5522377, not by email.

      Looking forward a wonderful term of autumn tango with you1

      Best regards

      Sari & Jeff

      www.glasgowtangostudio.co.uk