243New block of Saturday classes starts October 21st; booking open

  • glasgowtangostudio
    9 Oct

      Dear All,

      Our next block of Saturday classes starts on 21st of October. If you wish to take part in these classes to develop your dancing skills, please book your places by Thursday 19th. You may book individual classes or the whole block in which case you benefit from the concession prices. Pre-paid single classes can be refunded if cancelled 48 hours prior the class. Please, see course details below.

      Kind regards

      Sari & Jeff

      www.glasgowtangosstudio.co.uk

      Tango Trilogy - A six week course

      October 21, 28, November 4,11, 18, 25

      During this course you will develop your skills in all three dances - tango, tango-vals and milonga. Many of the steps, step combinations and figures can be used in all three dances but the differences lie in the musical interpretations and in your ability to use variations. Vocabulary we aim to work with during this course are the four basic crosses, rebotes, changes of weight and dancing on the closed side of the embrace.

      These classes are of a open level suitable to dancers from post-beginners to advanced levels. Those with more experience will be challenged with combinations beyond the core class material. You can discover and enjoy more complicated variations adding for instance volcadas, boleos or sacadas.

      Six classes with the Practica £48

      Six classes with the Practica & Matinee Milonga £60

      Pay on the day option;

      Class & Practica £9

      Class & Practica & Milonga £13