247December Tango Programme

  • glasgowtangostudio
    Nov 28, 2017

      Dear All,

      Here is information about our class programme for December. It is always great to take a break from the busy season and retreat to enjoy the tango bliss. Details below.

      Looking forward to see you for lovely December dancing!

      Best regards

      Sari & Jeff
      www.glasgowtangostudio.co.uk

      Guided Practica followed by the Saturday Social
      Saturdays 2, 9 and 16 - Scout Hall, 76 Kelbourne St. G20 8PR

      No need to book just turn up on the day!

      1.30-2.30pm Guided Practica
      2.45-3.30pm Practica
      3.30-6.00pm Matinee Milonga

      During the guided practica teachers Sari and Jeff are available for you to ask any questions about your tango learning. We can revise material from the classes you have taken during the term. Or if you’ve learnt new steps in workshops elsewhere and you feel like they are escaping your body and mind, we can help you to retrieve them.

      Guided Practica & Practica £6/ person

      Special December deal: Guided Practica + Practica + Matinee Milonga £10/person

      Semi-private classefor a small group / Open level

      Wednesdays 13 and 20

      Booking necessary!

      6-7pm places available on both days

      7-8pm  both classes fully booked

      This is a special class we offer to 2-4 couples to attend. Depending on the attendance the class will be taught by Sari or both Sari and Jeff. We'll warm-up with an element or a step combination that is a core part in our tango vocabulary. It may be a new addition to your skills or if a re-cap we can look at a variation. Afterwards we'll work on individual level with each couple. You may present the material that you wish work and develop (like a new move or something you've learned previously but it is not working...) or we can decide together what to work on. There will be no partner swapping during this class. We prefer you book as a couple but will do our best to partner singles if necessary.

      Price per person: £10