A place for a couple on our semi-private class this Wednesday

  • glasgowtangostudio
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2017

      Dear All,

      Just to let you know once place for a couple has become available on our semi-private class this Wednesday. Please, let us know if you wish to take the class. A great opportunity to work on material you want to sort out.

      Semi-Privates

      August 30th, 7-8pm, Blackfriars Basement, G1 1 LG,

      Price £10/person

      We teach this special open level class for a small group. It can accommodate 2-4 couples. Depending on the number of couples attending the class will be taught by Sari or by both Sari and Jeff. There will be no partner swapping during this class.

      Best regards

      Sari & Jeff