Help out on Wednesdays!

  • glasgowtangostudio
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2017

      Dear Dancers,

      Would you like to help out as a leader on our new beginner's class on Wednesdays? This invitation is open for male leaders with previous tango experience or advanced followers who would like to learn to lead.

      If you are interested contact Sari for further details.

      Best
      Sari & Jeff
      www.glasgowtangostudio.co.uk