No Saturday events this week

  • glasgowtangostudio
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2017

      Hi Folks Just a reminder there will be no Saturday Tango Social this week 14th October.

      So no class or practica or Matinee Milonga this Saturday.

      We will be back to normal next week, Saturday 21st October with a new course of classes the practica and the Matinee Milonga.

      All Wednesday classes are on as usual :)

      Sari & Jeff