Re: Trailfairy Session, 17/10/2009, 9:00

  • anthony.cuskelly
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 14, 2009
      Is anyone heading down from Edinburgh that has room for a bloke and a bike? I've no longer got a car unfortunately so can only make it if I can get a lift!

      Cheers,

      Anthony

      --- In glentress-trailfairies@..., glentress-trailfairies@... wrote:

      > Reminder from: glentress-trailfairies Yahoo! Group
      > http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/glentress-trailfairies/cal
      >
      > Trailfairy Session
      > Saturday 17 October 2009
      > 9:00 - 13:00
      > (This event repeats every other week until Saturday 19 December 2009.)
      > Location: Meet at the Ranger's Office at Glentress
      >
      > All Rights Reserved
      > Copyright © 2009
      > Yahoo!
      > http://www.yahoo.co.uk
      >
      > Privacy Policy:
      > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/uk
      >
      > Terms of Service:
      > http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html

    • Alister Stewart
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 14, 2009
        I can get you in.

        Alister 07920518060
      • mackemfairy
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009
          Anthony

          I forgot to get the hi-viz vests off you, do you have them?

          Need to get them back to Andy, up in Edinburgh today (Sunday), can pick them up???

          Cheers

          Rich