FGG NEWSLETTER-INCLUSION-SEPTEMBER2009

  • Pewit
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2009
    Here's the latest newsletter from the FGG with updates from the annual meeting in Cologne.

    GLORY was represented by Christoph Gaspers and Emy and I were there as FGG board members.

    Christoph also took me to Roermond to inspect the location of the Regatta for the Gay Games next year.

    Pics and a full report to be uploaded shortly.

    Regards

    Paul White
    GLORY