Re: IOD World Championships Press Release -Please share with GLORY & GAY GAMES Membership

  • Ann P Meredith
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2008
      Hi GLORY, Gay Games & Team SF Members:
      Hope all's  well and that you had a great Summer!
      Attached please find our IOD World Championships Press Release that I hope you will share with our GLORY, Gay Games & Team SF Membership, Officers, Staff  & Announce the Worlds on our web sites so that everyone can be included & invited.
      As you may or may not know, our SFIOD Fleet is committed to the restoration and preservation of these classic boats, it  is our priority, so our fleet has also partnered with Spaulding Wooden Boat Center in Sausalito to repair and restore these magnificent traditional yachts.
      I personally hope that you will join us in Belvedere CA September 28th - October 3rd 2008 for our  World Class Competition.
      All the very Best
      Ann
      Ann P Meredith
      Public Relations SFIOD