Midsummer Magic!

  • ekuanancy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2010
      Thanks to everyone who helped with and came along to the Midsummers Eve Get together at the Community Plot - it was a wonderful evening! Two albums of photos already posted on the yahoo group - have a look!
      And especial thanks to our live entertainment - Tony Howey on sax, Carol Donaldson and the Open Voice choir, and the drummers who rounded off the evening! All of you made it a very special event.

      I'm going to ask Carol to put up a link and info about Open Voice on the site for anyone interested in joining her singing group - and some of the choir members expressed interest in joining Grow For It - we look forward to seeing them. Cross fertilization!

      See you all soon

      Nancy