I would have to agree on the larger size. Whereas the activation cards are generally on board with the units they're activating and also have a minimal amountdlatz1
Definitely baseball sized Sent from my iPhonethisle35m
Yes at least a couple sets of cards and maybe some blank ones to plasticize and fill in for quick o0ne off games with erasable markers From: "dan williamsthisle35m
To download the full first release of Gruntz go to Wargames Vault here:
Don't forget to check the Database section for the players list, you may find someone near to you that has an army and is ready to play. http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/gruntz-scifi/database?method=reportRows&tbl=2
- Warhammer Series
- Aug 23, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.