Donnigton 2011

  • mark reeves
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2011

      Hi all –

      Anyone know if the Club has booked a session at Donnigton  this year !

      Tried leaving messages on Lindoes phone – but as usual he hardly ever get’s back to me !

      Perhaps he don’t like me – IN that case I will keep on pestering him LOLLL

    • john parrott
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4, 2011
        it's not just you Mark lol

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 5, 2011

          Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I was just hoping he had something against me – I was gonna stalk him LOLL

          Has he something against you too then John LOL

          Mark

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 5, 2011
            probably,everyone else hates me even the mrs, lol
            ps bumped into someone else that knows 'reevesy' !! he's got a hardley and a blue A kettle with only 15000 which he might sell and lives in northampton for got his name(oldtimers disease) john

            From: mark reeves <mark.reeves@...>
            To: gt750uk@...
            Date: Tuesday, 5 July, 2011, 17:12

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 5, 2011

              Urmmmmmmmmmmmmmm weren’t Tony Cook was it !!!

              Did he say his Kettle was laid up ,and he was thinking of selling it !

              Cant think of anyone else that likes me LLOLLLOOLL or even speaks to me !

              Mark

              From: mark reeves <mark.reeves@...>
              To: gt750uk@...
              Date: Tuesday, 5 July, 2011, 17:12