RE: [gt750uk] Re: Valuation

  • Gary Cobb
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2011
      Ray, can you give me a private email and i`ll send my phone number, or you can get it from the local meetings page in the Flexi Flier. I know Bob and myself verified Dave Dupont`s old kettle and that was because she`d been ringed.!
      Gary

      To: gt750uk@...
      From: raydkoi@...
      Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 22:01:25 +0000
      Subject: [gt750uk] Re: Valuation

      Its finding this geezer that will come and look at it yes can send in pics and get the £5000 but its a good bike and from what i have seen in my search for a kettle (a lot were over £5500) and not so good
      this is regardless of price paid worth more than this
      off top of head emailed tim twice for reccomendations
      dont want to go down the £5000 route as its going to be a pain to get it uprated at a later date