RE: [gt750uk] Been away

  • Gary Cobb
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
      Well said Alan. Garry did you all use boxing gloves or was this a freehand competition? LOL

      To: gt750uk@...
      From: greyhound580@...
      Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 19:39:50 +0000
      Subject: RE: [gt750uk] Been away

      Did you need to wear a blindfold (the guys who practice properly are already blind) and from the rumours that I've heard, you always come first. LOL

      To: gt750uk@...
      From: sambogunners@...
      Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 19:35:00 +0000
      Subject: [gt750uk] Been away

      just got back from the world blindfolded masturbating championships,

      not sure where i come !

    • Alan Walker
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
        LOL. He tried to tell me his was 12 inches long but he doesn't use it as a rule

        To: gt750uk@...
        From: cobb21@...
        Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 14:24:01 +0000

        Well said Alan. Garry did you all use boxing gloves or was this a freehand competition? LOL

        To: gt750uk@...
        From: greyhound580@...
        Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 19:39:50 +0000

        To: gt750uk@...