Re: Marc Lloyds virus

  • alan.marpole
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
      Kaspersky, is very good also McAffe for your AV, stay clear of Norton,
      also on the spyware front use windows defender(free) spyware terminator
      (free), and spybot search and destroy. I run McAffe update first then
      run every night same with defender and terminator, and once a week
      Spybot S & D, my machine is on 24/7 and so far in 5 years no issues