lucas ignition & gs alloy wheels

  • Garry brown
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2008
      Hi,i'm still looking for instructions/information for set up of lucas
      electronic ignition, the amplifier is marked 12v type A.B 48016B dated
      01/77. also are the dimensions of gs alloys the same as the gt,Thanks
      Garry
    • chris roberts
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2008
        Give Cobby a ring, i think he has a copy of it. his details are in the
        back of the latest flier. with regards to the GS wheels, the front is
        the same,not sure about the back as it has a disc brake.you may have
        to use a GS swinging arm, and then fit a master cylinder to operate
        the brake.

        --- In gt750uk@..., "Garry brown" <sambogunners@...> wrote:

        > Hi,i'm still looking for instructions/information for set up of lucas
        > electronic ignition, the amplifier is marked 12v type A.B 48016B dated
        > 01/77. also are the dimensions of gs alloys the same as the gt,Thanks
        > Garry

      • andy jones [hammie]
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2008
          gs750 alloys will go straight into a kettle swingarm, just make sure
          you get the spacers that they come with as well on the rear,
          obviously the rear brakeset up needs sorting, in my opinion, phil
          baldwins special has one of the neatest set ups on the rear, check
          his bike out in the flyer a few copies ago, [the blue one]
          cheers hammie

          --- In gt750uk@..., "chris roberts" <chris@...> wrote:

          > Give Cobby a ring, i think he has a copy of it. his details are in
          the
          > back of the latest flier. with regards to the GS wheels, the front
          is
          > the same,not sure about the back as it has a disc brake.you may have
          > to use a GS swinging arm, and then fit a master cylinder to operate
          > the brake.
          >

          > --- In gt750uk@..., "Garry brown" <sambogunners@>
          wrote:

          > > Hi,i'm still looking for instructions/information for set up of
          lucas
          > > electronic ignition, the amplifier is marked 12v type A.B 48016B
          dated
          > > 01/77. also are the dimensions of gs alloys the same as the
          gt,Thanks
          > > Garry

        • Garry brown
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 4, 2008