One more ...

  • Tim Harwood
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
      Ace here
    • Kevin Brookes
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
        I was wondering how long it would take you to show yourself Tim. How
        is your carb empire coming along ?

        --- In gt750uk@..., "Tim Harwood" <tim4lymm@...> wrote:

        > Ace here

      • Tim Harwood
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
          It was getting logged in with a yahoo id that worked that held me up
          matey boy.
          So Binky - what's all this rebeliousness about then? Have a late
          adolesecence?.
          2 sets in progress in thousands of bits strewn across the bench (for
          the nervous members amongst you). 1 set waiting, another couple of
          sets due in soon........
          Away this w/e so a nice break from the little devils ...
          Ace
          "Kevin Brookes" <kettlekevb@...> wrote:

          > I was wondering how long it would take you to show yourself Tim. How
          > is your carb empire coming along ?
          >

          > --- In gt750uk@..., "Tim Harwood" <tim4lymm@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Ace here

        • Kevin Brookes
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
            You going anywhere nice m8 ? No doubt swaning off to the Maldive's or
            some such place all at the expense some now skint club members who u
            did some carbs for, or did u sell off ur collection of vintage push bikes.
            Me rebelious, never how could u say such a thing.

            Binky

            --- In gt750uk@..., "Tim Harwood" <tim4lymm@...> wrote:

            > It was getting logged in with a yahoo id that worked that held me up
            > matey boy.
            > So Binky - what's all this rebeliousness about then? Have a late
            > adolesecence?.
            > 2 sets in progress in thousands of bits strewn across the bench (for
            > the nervous members amongst you). 1 set waiting, another couple of
            > sets due in soon........
            > Away this w/e so a nice break from the little devils ...
            > Ace
            > "Kevin Brookes" <kettlekevb@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I was wondering how long it would take you to show yourself Tim. How
            > > is your carb empire coming along ?
            > >

            > > --- In gt750uk@..., "Tim Harwood" <tim4lymm@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Ace here

          • Ace Venturi
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
              Going down to see me bruver in the cotswolds (UK not Maldives).
              Decided to take tomorrow off and see if I can remember where all
              those little bits go .... LOL