OLD FART ALERT

  • tubbieskettle
    Message 1 of 11 , 1 Apr 09:01
      WARNING: To all Kettle Owners World Wide.
      For those who know him and those who don't. The leader of the right
      wing brake away Kettle group the S.S.Von Finger Pointers (Socks and
      Sandles Brigade Bob Clark with no EEEEEEEEEEEEE) is 50 years old
      tomorrow. Yes the bike garu has hit the Saga factor!!!! Apparantly he
      is original unrestored condition but I do wonder if he has had the odd
      nos bit put on. With Bobs choice of hats sometimes unsure what model he
      is.
      For anyone who knows him for God sake buy the old bloke a drink he
      deserves it, for those who don't get to know him and buy him a beer.
      Bob if you read this, Happy Birthday mate and thanks from us all for
      technical help over the years plus all else.
      Remember Bob age is just a number, got to say though yours is bloody
      big one!!!!
      All the best.
      Tubs.
    • stefan kulpa
      Message 2 of 11 , 1 Apr 09:16
        --- In gt750uk@..., "tubbieskettle" <md.eng@...> wrote:

        > WARNING: To all Kettle Owners World Wide.
        > For those who know him and those who don't. The leader of the
        right
        > wing brake away Kettle group the S.S.Von Finger Pointers (Socks
        and
        > Sandles Brigade Bob Clark with no EEEEEEEEEEEEE) is 50 years old
        > tomorrow. Yes the bike garu has hit the Saga factor!!!! Apparantly
        he
        > is original unrestored condition but I do wonder if he has had the
        odd
        > nos bit put on. With Bobs choice of hats sometimes unsure what
        model he
        > is.
        > For anyone who knows him for God sake buy the old bloke a drink he
        > deserves it, for those who don't get to know him and buy him a
        beer.
        > Bob if you read this, Happy Birthday mate and thanks from us all
        for
        > technical help over the years plus all else.
        > Remember Bob age is just a number, got to say though yours is
        bloody
        > big one!!!!
        > All the best.
        > Tubs.

      • Marc Farmer
        Message 3 of 11 , 1 Apr 15:15
          Only 50 I'm shocked.........:) Maybe to much sea air, salt water has
          that effect.
          Happy Birthday Bob

          --- In gt750uk@..., "tubbieskettle" <md.eng@...> wrote:

          > WARNING: To all Kettle Owners World Wide.
          > For those who know him and those who don't. The leader of the right
          > wing brake away Kettle group the S.S.Von Finger Pointers (Socks and
          > Sandles Brigade Bob Clark with no EEEEEEEEEEEEE) is 50 years old
          > tomorrow. Yes the bike garu has hit the Saga factor!!!! Apparantly
          he
          > is original unrestored condition but I do wonder if he has had the
          odd
          > nos bit put on. With Bobs choice of hats sometimes unsure what
          model he
          > is.
          > For anyone who knows him for God sake buy the old bloke a drink he
          > deserves it, for those who don't get to know him and buy him a beer.
          > Bob if you read this, Happy Birthday mate and thanks from us all
          for
          > technical help over the years plus all else.
          > Remember Bob age is just a number, got to say though yours is
          bloody
          > big one!!!!
          > All the best.
          > Tubs.

        • bluesmokerider
          Message 4 of 11 , 2 Apr 03:27
            Happy birthday Bob!
            By the way, I'm 49 today, just one year behind you!
            Dominique

            --- In gt750uk@yahoogroups .co.uk, "tubbieskettle" <md.eng@...> wrote:

            > WARNING: To all Kettle Owners World Wide.
            > For those who know him and those who don't. The leader of the right
            > wing brake away Kettle group the S.S.Von Finger Pointers (Socks and
            > Sandles Brigade Bob Clark with no EEEEEEEEEEEEE) is 50 years old
            > tomorrow. Yes the bike garu has hit the Saga factor!!!! Apparantly
            he
            > is original unrestored condition but I do wonder if he has had the
            odd
            > nos bit put on. With Bobs choice of hats sometimes unsure what
            model he
            > is.
            > For anyone who knows him for God sake buy the old bloke a drink he
            > deserves it, for those who don't get to know him and buy him a beer.
            > Bob if you read this, Happy Birthday mate and thanks from us all
            for
            > technical help over the years plus all else.
            > Remember Bob age is just a number, got to say though yours is
            bloody
            > big one!!!!
            > All the best.
            > Tubs.

          • Tom Brattskar
            Message 5 of 11 , 2 Apr 04:36
              Happy birhtday Dominique!!

              I was 49 the 21th of March. We, the youngsters, must hold together. The "old ones " will forget us next year ....
              Lift your Champagne and sing " Viva la France "... I did the same in Norway " Ja, vi elsker "... Have a nice day, Dominique.
              Tom
              By the way, I'm 49 today, just one year behind you!
              Dominique
              Only 50 I'm shocked..... ....:) Maybe to much sea air, salt water has
              that effect.
              Happy Birthday Bob

              --- In gt750uk@yahoogroups .co.uk, "tubbieskettle" <md.eng@...> wrote:

              > WARNING: To all Kettle Owners World Wide.
              > For those who know him and those who don't. The leader of the right
              > wing brake away Kettle group the S.S.Von Finger Pointers (Socks and
              > Sandles Brigade Bob Clark with no EEEEEEEEEEEEE) is 50 years old
              > tomorrow. Yes the bike garu has hit the Saga factor!!!! Apparantly
              he
              > is original unrestored condition but I do wonder if he has had the
              odd
              > nos bit put on. With Bobs choice of hats sometimes unsure what
              model he
              > is.
              > For anyone who knows him for God sake buy the old bloke a drink he
              > deserves it, for those who don't get to know him and buy him a beer.
              > Bob if you read this, Happy Birthday mate and thanks from us all
              for
              > technical help over the years plus all else.
              > Remember Bob age is just a number, got to say though yours is
              bloody
              > big one!!!!
              > All the best.
              > Tubs.

            • Kevin Brookes
              Message 6 of 11 , 2 Apr 05:23
                Happy Birthday all u old farts lol from the youngster. My bike is 30
                this year and is the youngest in the club even if i'm not lol
              • bluesmokerider
                Message 7 of 11 , 2 Apr 08:48
                  Thank you very much Tom!

                  I wonder who is the youngest owner of a GT750 on this forum, and who is the oldest?
                  Come on guys, let us know!
                  Dominique

                  I was 49 the 21th of March. We, the youngsters, must hold together. The "old ones " will forget us next year ....
                  Lift your Champagne and sing " Viva la France "... I did the same in Norway " Ja, vi elsker "... Have a nice day, Dominique.
                  Tom
                  By the way, I'm 49 today, just one year behind you!
                  Dominique
                  Only 50 I'm shocked..... ....:) Maybe to much sea air, salt water has
                  that effect.
                  Happy Birthday Bob

                  --- In gt750uk@yahoogroups .co.uk, "tubbieskettle" <md.eng@...> wrote:

                  > WARNING: To all Kettle Owners World Wide.
                  > For those who know him and those who don't. The leader of the right
                  > wing brake away Kettle group the S.S.Von Finger Pointers (Socks and
                  > Sandles Brigade Bob Clark with no EEEEEEEEEEEEE) is 50 years old
                  > tomorrow. Yes the bike garu has hit the Saga factor!!!! Apparantly
                  he
                  > is original unrestored condition but I do wonder if he has had the
                  odd
                  > nos bit put on. With Bobs choice of hats sometimes unsure what
                  model he
                  > is.
                  > For anyone who knows him for God sake buy the old bloke a drink he
                  > deserves it, for those who don't get to know him and buy him a beer.
                  > Bob if you read this, Happy Birthday mate and thanks from us all
                  for
                  > technical help over the years plus all else.
                  > Remember Bob age is just a number, got to say though yours is
                  bloody
                  > big one!!!!
                  > All the best.
                  > Tubs.

                • Kevin Brookes
                  Message 8 of 11 , 2 Apr 17:42
                    Well i'm only 42 so i must be a contender for the youngest lol

                    I wonder who is the youngest owner of a GT750 on this forum, and who is the oldest?
                    Come on guys, let us know!
                    Dominique

                    I was 49 the 21th of March. We, the youngsters, must hold together. The "old ones " will forget us next year ....
                    Lift your Champagne and sing " Viva la France "... I did the same in Norway " Ja, vi elsker "... Have a nice day, Dominique.
                    Tom
                    By the way, I'm 49 today, just one year behind you!
                    Dominique
                    Only 50 I'm shocked..... ....:) Maybe to much sea air, salt water has
                    that effect.
                    Happy Birthday Bob

                    --- In gt750uk@yahoogroups .co.uk, "tubbieskettle" <md.eng@...> wrote:

                    > WARNING: To all Kettle Owners World Wide.
                    > For those who know him and those who don't. The leader of the right
                    > wing brake away Kettle group the S.S.Von Finger Pointers (Socks and
                    > Sandles Brigade Bob Clark with no EEEEEEEEEEEEE) is 50 years old
                    > tomorrow. Yes the bike garu has hit the Saga factor!!!! Apparantly
                    he
                    > is original unrestored condition but I do wonder if he has had the
                    odd
                    > nos bit put on. With Bobs choice of hats sometimes unsure what
                    model he
                    > is.
                    > For anyone who knows him for God sake buy the old bloke a drink he
                    > deserves it, for those who don't get to know him and buy him a beer.
                    > Bob if you read this, Happy Birthday mate and thanks from us all
                    for
                    > technical help over the years plus all else.
                    > Remember Bob age is just a number, got to say though yours is
                    bloody
                    > big one!!!!
                    > All the best.
                    > Tubs.

                    Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
                    A Smarter Inbox.
                  • Ray
                    Message 9 of 11 , 4 Apr 12:22
                      I'm 52 but I bet my bike hasn't got to carry the weight your has to,
                      your poor old bike! LOL.

                      From an admirer!! Ha! Ha! LOL

                      --- In gt750uk@..., Kevin Brookes <kettlekevb@...>
                      wrote:

                      > Well i'm only 42 so i must be a contender for the youngest lol

                      align:right;padding-right:.5em;}
                      > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
                      > font-weight:bold;}
                      > #ygrp-vital a{
                      > text-decoration:none;}
                      >
                      > #ygrp-vital a:hover{
                      > text-decoration:underline;}
                      >
                      > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{
                      > color:#999;font-size:77%;}
                      > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{
                      > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
                      > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}
                      > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
                      > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
                      > text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}
                      > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{
                      > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{
                      > padding:8px 0;}
                      > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{
                      size:100%;line-height:122%;}
                      > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{
                      > text-decoration:none;}
                      > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{
                      > text-decoration:underline;}
                      > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{
                      > margin:0;}
                      > o{font-size:0;}
                      > .MsoNormal{
                      > margin:0 0 0 0;}
                      > #ygrp-text tt{
                      > font-size:120%;}
                      > blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}
                      > .replbq{margin:4;}
                      > -->

                      > Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
                      > A Smarter Inbox http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html

                    • nigelwilliams85
                      Message 10 of 11 , 4 Apr 12:31
                        Nowt wrong with being 50 You are only as old as you feel or is it the
                        woman you feel? I cant remember!!! Guess that is one drawback of
                        approaching the half century.
                      • Ace Venturi
                        Message 11 of 11 , 4 Apr 14:03
                          Nige - sound thoughts my friend- I am really only 21 (must be
                          qualifying for youngest here)

                          Oops, forget to mention the 28 years already elapsed, but what the heck!

                          Being as young as you feel has occasionally caused me problems- I feel
                          young still (18-ish), but those people I feel keep reporting me to the
                          police??

                          :o)