Re: [gt750uk] daves kettle

  • Mick
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 1, 2008
      hi can roy deeley contact mick about the piston? cheers mick
      From: mrdrdupont@ntlworld .com
      Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 18:31:14 +0000
      Subject: [gt750uk] Re: GT750 owners ,manual

      No Kettle yet!
      Saw a nice one today but too much money!

      --- In gt750uk@yahoogroups .co.uk, john parrott wrote:

      > yep,done that just gonna run it and see it goes well ticks over well
      been up to a ton on it and no problems yet,gearbox oil was old and too
      much in it over 100ml at least without my spills,any luck with a
      kettle yet ?

      > daveandtruded wrote: I'm certainly not an
      expert on these bikes but it sounds like a seal

      http://clk.atdmt. com/UKM/go/ msnnkmgl00100000 07ukm/direct/ 01/