RE: [gt750uk] ME STIFFY HAS ALL GONE !!!!

  • STEFAN KULPA
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 1, 2008
      Welsh cake production at a stand still at the moment due to production difficulties. This could be a welsh cake free Haze this year

      Gary Cobb <cobb.trans@...> wrote:
      Brother Mark beat me to it Stefan, i was going to say that lot lol
      Hows Pauline mate? tell her im getting withdrawl symptoms through not having any welsh cakes lol
      Best wishes
      Cobby

      To: gt750uk@yahoogroups .co.uk
      From: mark.reeves@ ntlworld. com
      Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 07:15:22 +0100
      Subject: Re: [gt750uk] ME STIFFY HAS ALL GONE !!!!

      Hi Stefan, will the electric starter spin the motor over !!!
      If it's lazy, then I would start with the battery !
      Failing that, check all your earth points, etc !
      Have you had the frame powder coated ! Did you refit the earth to engine earth strap at the back of the engine  ( near side )
      Its going to be something simple on the electrical side, so don't sorry, but with all things electrical, they can take some time to trace !!!

      Good luck

      Mark
      From: sapcote@aol. com
      Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 18:03:25 +0000
      Subject: [gt750uk] ME STIFFY HAS ALL GONE !!!!

      No dont laugh !!! Its not bloody funny. I put the seals in the wrong
      way round.

      HA HA HA laugh away boys but I bet you have dropped a few b@@##cks on
      the way.

      Get 5GB of online storage for free! Get it Now!

      Get fish-slapping on Messenger! Play Now

    • Gary Cobb
      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 1, 2008
        No welshcakes! This could be the end of the club and civilisation as we know it mate lol

        To: gt750uk@...

        From: sapcote@aol. com
        Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 18:03:25 +0000

        No dont laugh !!! Its not bloody funny. I put the seals in the wrong
        way round.

        HA HA HA laugh away boys but I bet you have dropped a few b@@##cks on
        the way.

        Get 5GB of online storage for free! Get it Now!

        Get fish-slapping on Messenger! Play Now

        Miss your Messenger buddies when on-the-go? Get Messenger on your Mobile!
      • mark reeves
        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 2, 2008
          Bugger the Welsh cakes ! Where's my Sooty cakes Keek !!!
          No welshcakes! This could be the end of the club and civilisation as we know it mate lol

          To: gt750uk@yahoogroups .co.uk

          Message 4 of 20 , Jul 2, 2008
            Nige ....Oh no  ...... seals in arse first!!!! The little springy thingy should always face towards the fluid whether they be fork or engine oil seals. Don't feel bad ....... just embarrassed!!!! LOL Only joking mate ...... we all done reaaaaaaally daft things from time to time ...... but probably Cobby more than most !!!!! Heeeee Heeeeee!!!

            Keith

            Message 5 of 20 , Jul 2, 2008
              Stefan you got it sorted yet??? If not ...and I'm probably repeating what others have said ...... check for dodgy ..... battery/low volts, problem earths on the frame/engine, points/condensers knackered, shot coils/arcing leads, bad connections at block/bullet/spade connectors, timing out, plug leads on wrong plugs ..LOL!!!!! No doubt you have been thro' most of these!!!!

              Keith

              Message 6 of 20 , Jul 2, 2008

                But Cobby DONT fall off of his Kettle Keek !

                Message 7 of 20 , Jul 2, 2008

                  Is there an echo in here - here - here - here - here - here - here LLOLLLLLLL x a squillion

                  Message 8 of 20 , Jul 2, 2008
                    Sooty cakes ....I eat em all!!!!!

                    To: gt750uk@yahoogroups .co.uk

                    Message 9 of 20 , Jul 2, 2008
                      It can be arrange tho'!!!!!!! LOL!!!

                      Message 10 of 20 , Jul 2, 2008

                        Ohhhhhhhhh you greedy little bugger LLOLL

                        To: gt750uk@yahoogroups .co.uk

                        Message 11 of 20 , Jul 2, 2008

                          What randomly at petrol stations LLOLLLL x a bloody lot