RE: [gt750uk] Testing the gear indicator led

  • Gary Cobb
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2008
      Al, the easy way would be to come and get another from our electrical spares box, they`ve all been tested unless Graham`s been nosing through and swopped something! Have you got anything at all showing on yours? (The gear indicator i meant lol)

      To: gt750uk@...
      From: alan.marpole@...
      Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 12:27:02 +0000
      Subject: [gt750uk] Testing the gear indicator led

      Anyone know how to test the gear indicato led...?

      Get Messenger on your Mobile! Get it now!
    • Alan Marpole
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2008
        HI Gary
        Will do...no mines blank

        To: gt750uk@yahoogroups .co.uk
        From: alan.marpole@ gmail.com
        Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 12:27:02 +0000

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2008
          Maxine will have the kettle on as normal mate! fancy a bacon sarny, if so what time are you round? Steve`s rear sprocket turned up yesterday so at least i can finish his bike tomorrow and she`s ready for mot then (at last).

          To: gt750uk@...
          From: alan.marpole@...
          Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 08:16:58 +0100

          HI Gary
          Will do...no mines blank

          To: gt750uk@yahoogroups .co.uk
          From: alan.marpole@ gmail.com
          Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 12:27:02 +0000

          Anyone know how to test the gear indicato led...?

          Get Messenger on your Mobile! Get it now!

          Find out how to make Messenger your very own TV! Try it Now!
        • Alan Marpole
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 1, 2008
            lol oh yes love a bacon sarnie :-) should be round at 12ish

            the gear indicator is strange its as if theres no power to it all, but in the haynes manual wiring diagram doesn't show the gear indicator wiring

            To: gt750uk@yahoogroups .co.uk
            From: alan.marpole@ gmail.com
            Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 08:16:58 +0100

            HI Gary
            Will do...no mines blank

            To: gt750uk@yahoogroups .co.uk

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 1, 2008
              DOH! thats why we have a blow up of the suzuki wiring diagram in the garage lol. Will put the order in for sarnies between 12 and 1pm sir

              To: gt750uk@...
              From: alan.marpole@...
              Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 08:46:41 +0100

              To: gt750uk@yahoogroups .co.uk
              From: alan.marpole@ gmail.com
              Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 08:16:58 +0100

              HI Gary
              Will do...no mines blank

              To: gt750uk@yahoogroups .co.uk
              From: alan.marpole@ gmail.com
              Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 12:27:02 +0000

              Anyone know how to test the gear indicato led...?

              Get Messenger on your Mobile! Get it now!

              Find out how to make Messenger your very own TV! Try it Now!

              Get Hotmail on your Mobile! Try it Now!
            • Alan Marpole
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 1, 2008

                To: gt750uk@yahoogroups .co.uk