RE: [gt750uk] Tank badge screws - Now before you all go rushing off to ebay ....

  • peter smith
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2007

      ...............Theres a Boxhill meet Wednesday (tomorrow) who's coming,

      Also theres he Hastings Run next Monday hope to see a few Kettles on the way down there..

      See you tomorrow night

      Pete

    • Mark Gregory
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2007
        Hi
        hopefully me......its my first time...please be gentle........

        mines a blue un
      • Ace Venturi
        Message 3 of 4 , May 12, 2007
          They've arrived and look very good. email me offline if you want
          any. They will also fit the left hand switchgear knobs and possibly
          other applications.
          --- In gt750uk@..., "Mark Gregory" <taffatlarge@...>