joke

  • Gary Cobb
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
      George Bush has a heart attack and dies.
      Obviously, he goes to hell where the devil`s waiting for him.
      "I'm not sure what to do, you're on my list but I dont have room.
      As you have to stay here I'm going to have to let some-one else go.
      I've got three people here who weren't quite as bad as you.
      I'll let one of them go but you have to take their place. I'll even let you decide.
      George thought that sounded pretty good, so he agreed. The devil
      opens the first door. In it was Richard Nixon and a large pool of
      water. He kept diving in and climbing out, over and over. "No!" George said. "I don't think so.
      I'm not a good swimmer and don't think I could do that all day long."
      The devil leads him to the next room, there was Tony Blair with a sledge hammer and a room full of rocks.
      All he did was swing the hammer, time after time. "No!" I've got aroblem with my shoulder.
      I`d be in constant agony if all I had to do was break rocks all day." commented George.
      The devil opens a third door and George sees Bill Clinton lying on the floor with his arms over his head
      and his legs spread-eagled. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky doing what she does best.
      George Bush looks in disbelief and says "Yeah, I can handle this."
      The devil smiles and says "Ok, Monica, you're free to go!"

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.

      Read amazing stories to your kids on Messenger Try it Now!