Re: [gt750uk] Re: Fw: begging letter...!

  • Bryn Johnson
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 1, 2009

      Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 8:01 AM
      Subject: [gt750uk] Re: Fw: begging letter...!

      Hi Bryn

      I'll have a look amongst all the parts in the garage but if i have
      some u r welcome to them

      Binky

      --- In gt750uk@yahoogroups .co.uk, "Bryn Johnson" <bryndjohnson@ ...> wrote:

      > Hi Guys (and gals)
      > time of the year for sorting things out
      and, in doing so find that I am
      > missing some minor parts off a set of "J" carbs on my project
      bike..... can anyone help
      > please with a set of the screw in locking collars that hold the
      choke cable ends into the
      > main body of the carbs off the "J". sorry I do not have a parts list
      to quote numbers.
      > I will recompense by way of "beer tokens" !!!!........ of course.
      >
      > all the best and compliments of the season Bryn.

    • Bryn Johnson
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 1, 2009
        Kev.
               I presume no joy with these "collars" off the J carbs at all ?..

        happy new year to all ...Bryn

        I'll have a look amongst all the parts in the garage but if i have
        some u r welcome to them

        Binky

        --- In gt750uk@yahoogroups .co.uk, "Bryn Johnson" <bryndjohnson@ ...> wrote:

        > Hi Guys (and gals)
        > time of the year for sorting things out
        and, in doing so find that I am
        > missing some minor parts off a set of "J" carbs on my project
        bike..... can anyone help
        > please with a set of the screw in locking collars that hold the
        choke cable ends into the
        > main body of the carbs off the "J". sorry I do not have a parts list
        to quote numbers.
        > I will recompense by way of "beer tokens" !!!!........ of course.
        >
        > all the best and compliments of the season Bryn.

      • kevin jones
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 5, 2009
          bryn i know its been a long time since we spoke but i have the bits
          your looking for give me a call on 02920257028.

          kevin

          --- In gt750uk@..., "Bryn Johnson" <bryndjohnson@...> wrote:

          > Kev.
          > I presume no joy with these "collars" off the J carbs at all ?..
          >
          > happy new year to all ...Bryn

        • mark reeves
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 5, 2009
            Yeaaaaaaaaaa long time , make him GIVE  you these bits Bryn !

            And give him long time from me too :-)

            Mark ( AKA Mr Potato Head )

            bryn i know its been a long time since we spoke but i have the bits
            your looking for give me a call on 02920257028.

            kevin

            --- In gt750uk@yahoogroups .co.uk, "Bryn Johnson" <bryndjohnson@ ...> wrote:

            > Kev.
            > I presume no joy with these "collars" off the J carbs at all ?..
            >
            > happy new year to all ...Bryn

          • john parrott
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 5, 2009
              you shouldnt really put phone numbers up !! the www can see that number,why not just email it to his address.

              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 5, 2009
                Hiyah Kev, bloody hell..it is a looooooooooong time pal, trust all is well?
                I will give you a bell one night this week Kev, sooner rather than later.

                cheers  Bryn

                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 5, 2009
                  LOL......Markie boy its a Loooooooooong time since I saw you as well..!!!!!

                  Bryn

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 5, 2009
                    Yea but at least we have been talking !
                    Only cos there aint no bloody sheep around here  LLOLLL

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 5, 2009

                      Kevin aint fussy who he talks to John, and needs all the friends he can get LMFAO !