Mustapha Crapp

  • Gary Cobb
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      I THINK WE ALL HAVE SPOKEN TO HIM.

      cid:1.2595964385@...

      Mustapha was trying to get a job in India. The Personnel Manager said, 'You`ve passed all the tests except one. Unless you pass it you cant have this job.'
      Mustapha said, 'I am ready.'
      The manager said, 'Make a sentence using the words
      Yellow , Pink and Green.'
      Mustapha thought for a few minutes and said, 'Mister manager, I am ready'
      The manager said, 'Go ahead.'
      Mustapha said, 'The telephone goes
      green, green, and I pink it up, and say, 'Yellow? this is Mustapha.'

      Mustapha now works as a technician at a call center for computer problems.
      No doubt you`ve spoken to him.  I know I bleeding have!

      Beyond Hotmail - see what else you can do with Windows Live Find out more!

      Share your photos with Windows Live Photos - Free Try it Now!