Re: [gt750uk] CDI ignition for GT750?

  • PETER HAM
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 1, 2009
      i couldnt agree more me ol' mate.....what can anyone lose in trying the simple solution 1st....???   ..

      i fixed a car in the same way, years ago, and it never leaked again......till it hit the crusher...

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 1, 2009

        The names Mark – not matey and it wasn’t a big issue !

        And yes it could be a simple fix, your right I’m wrong !

        Problem over – finished !

        Back to normality LLOLL

        Matey ( whoops – sorry Mark )