Re: [gt750uk] She Lives ..........

  • Bryn Johnson
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hi there Keeky boy,
                                   glad to hear you not been wasting all this retirement time then ...!!!!
      You can have a run into Derbyshire then to bed the motor in ...!!!   LOL..

      cheers  Bryn

      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 6, 2009
        Hiya Bryn

        Trip down your way ..... if only ..... LOL!!!! I'm hoping to get the bike MOT'd and taxed tomorrow and put a few miles on her before the ride down to The Haze a week on Thursday!!!!! Ulp!!!!

        Don't suppose you'll be putting in an appearance at any stage this year????????

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 6, 2009
          Hi Keith jus to say the Belfast Branch is going to the Blue haze rally next week. The whole two of us.L.O.L. Look forward to meeting you all. Rab.

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 7, 2009
            The Ride down Keith? I usually see your Kettle being wheeled out the back of a Van on arrival at the Blue Haze :)

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 7, 2009
              Ah ...... yes ...... well ........ not last year or this year!!! Rode down with me mate Ged on me other Kettle and going to do the same this year!!!!!

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 8, 2009
                Ey up Keeky boy....
                you got to run it in, and, it is a "few" miles down here from up there ...LOL......

                Re The Haze, I doubt it but was considering a day trip out!!!!!...

                cheers  Bryn