Haze

  • Kev Meredith
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 7, 2007
      Hello folks is everyone ready for the haze, Tim wot time on thursday
      are you going. Mezza
    • KEITH RUDD
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 7, 2007

        More to the point .... has anybody put in an order for HOT SUNNY DRY weather on Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun ...... etc?????

        Keek

        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 7, 2007
          Kev,
          Think most are ready for that big event.Hope the weather stays like
          it's been today. Don't think many people are online at present though
          as lot of lads at Utoxeter VJMC show (lucky gits I had to work this
          weekend).
          All the best.
          Tubs.
        • kevin meredith
          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 8, 2007
            Hi Tubs I forgot about Utoxeter and I only live about 20 miles away bit late
            to go now 9.15 already aranged a run out to Matlock, Keith already ordered
            the weather so lets hope eh. Later guys. Mezza

            From: "tubbieskettle" <md.eng@...>
            To: gt750uk@...
            Subject: [gt750uk] Re: Haze
            Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 21:42:37 -0000

            Kev,
            Think most are ready for that big event.Hope the weather stays like
            it's been today. Don't think many people are online at present though
            as lot of lads at Utoxeter VJMC show (lucky gits I had to work this
            weekend).
            All the best.
            Tubs.

            The next generation of Hotmail is here! http://www.newhotmail.co.uk/
          • Ace Venturi
            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 8, 2007
              Kev - I left a spare unused day ticket with the lads at Uttoxeter if
              you do decide to pop in - give Mark L or Tony Norman a ring and they
              can meet you at the gate. It would save you the £6 (or £8??) gate
              fee and is going begging.
              We'll be heading down Thursday lunchtime - Shona is taking car down
              but I take it you don't need a lift now?.
              For weather try the following link..... as good as any weather
              forecast can be at the moment...
              http://uk.weather.com/weather/local/UKXX0249?letter=H
              Think the lads are having a good time - Glastonbury style that is
              LOL.
              Cheers, Ace

              --- In gt750uk@..., "kevin meredith"

              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 8, 2007
                Hi Tim didn't go thanks for the offer though, We'll be leaving about lunch
                as well (Dave and myself) so I'll prob see you on the way unless you want to
                meet up. Mezza

                From: "Ace Venturi" <tim4lymm@...>
                To: gt750uk@...
                Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 09:26:42 -0000

                <kevinmeredith1958@...> wrote:

                > Hi Tubs I forgot about Utoxeter and I only live about 20 miles
                away bit late
                > to go now 9.15 already aranged a run out to Matlock, Keith already
                ordered
                > the weather so lets hope eh. Later guys. Mezza
                >

                > From: "tubbieskettle" <md.eng@...>
                > To: gt750uk@...
                > Subject: [gt750uk] Re: Haze
                > Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 21:42:37 -0000
                >
                > Kev,
                > Think most are ready for that big event.Hope the weather stays like
                > it's been today. Don't think many people are online at present
                though
                > as lot of lads at Utoxeter VJMC show (lucky gits I had to work this
                > weekend).
                > All the best.
                > Tubs.

                > The next generation of Hotmail is here!
                http://www.newhotmail.co.uk/

              • Marc Farmer
                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 8, 2007
                  Hi Tubs work what's that LOL

                  It looks like you the Boxhill mob will have to put up with me again
                  just waiting on Guy to let me know the time for a meet up at the
                  Rumble Tum Oxford.

                  Looking forward to meeting everyone again

                  Marc

                  --- In gt750uk@..., "tubbieskettle" <md.eng@...> wrote:

                  > Kev,
                  > Think most are ready for that big event.Hope the weather stays
                  like
                  > it's been today. Don't think many people are online at present
                  though
                  > as lot of lads at Utoxeter VJMC show (lucky gits I had to work
                  this
                  > weekend).
                  > All the best.
                  > Tubs.

                • Marc Farmer
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jul 8, 2007
                    Kev just make sure you are there before me, also do have that single
                    room booked.
                    I think you must have as Dave would not be with you :)

                    Marc

                    --- In gt750uk@..., "kevin meredith"
                    <kevinmeredith1958@...> wrote:

                    > Hi Tim didn't go thanks for the offer though, We'll be leaving
                    about lunch
                    > as well (Dave and myself) so I'll prob see you on the way unless
                    you want to
                    > meet up. Mezza
                    >

                    > From: "Ace Venturi" <tim4lymm@...>
                    > To: gt750uk@...
                    > Subject: [gt750uk] Re: Haze
                    > Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 09:26:42 -0000
                    >
                    > Kev - I left a spare unused day ticket with the lads at Uttoxeter
                    if
                    > you do decide to pop in - give Mark L or Tony Norman a ring and
                    they
                    > can meet you at the gate. It would save you the £6 (or £8??) gate
                    > fee and is going begging.
                    > We'll be heading down Thursday lunchtime - Shona is taking car down
                    > but I take it you don't need a lift now?.
                    > For weather try the following link..... as good as any weather
                    > forecast can be at the moment...
                    > http://uk.weather.com/weather/local/UKXX0249?letter=H
                    > Think the lads are having a good time - Glastonbury style that is
                    > LOL.
                    > Cheers, Ace
                    >

                    > --- In gt750uk@..., "kevin meredith"
                    > <kevinmeredith1958@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Hi Tubs I forgot about Utoxeter and I only live about 20 miles
                    > away bit late
                    > > to go now 9.15 already aranged a run out to Matlock, Keith
                    already
                    > ordered
                    > > the weather so lets hope eh. Later guys. Mezza
                    > >

                    > > From: "tubbieskettle" <md.eng@>
                    > > To: gt750uk@...
                    > > Subject: [gt750uk] Re: Haze
                    > > Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 21:42:37 -0000
                    > >
                    > > Kev,
                    > > Think most are ready for that big event.Hope the weather stays
                    like
                    > > it's been today. Don't think many people are online at present
                    > though
                    > > as lot of lads at Utoxeter VJMC show (lucky gits I had to work
                    this
                    > > weekend).
                    > > All the best.
                    > > Tubs.

                    > > The next generation of Hotmail is here!
                    > http://www.newhotmail.co.uk/

                    > The next generation of Hotmail is here!
                    http://www.newhotmail.co.uk

                  • tubbieskettle
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jul 8, 2007
                      Kev,
                      Hope you had a good run out and oh by the way can you bring it with you
                      next Thursday to the Haze. Tried buying some sun on ebay but was out
                      bid again!
                      Tubs.
                    • tubbieskettle
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jul 8, 2007
                        Mr Ooo Arrr Farmer,
                        Nice to hear from you old chap. Yep only good weekend in ages and i'm
                        stuck in work. Life can be so Sh*te at times hopefully this weekend
                        coming will change that! Will remind Mullet to contact you asap. He's
                        probably doing his hair or cleaning his off blue Kettle. Looking
                        forward to seeing you Thrsday. And by the way Marc watch the side stand
                        this time???
                        Tubs.
                      • Kev Meredith
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jul 8, 2007
                          --- In gt750uk@..., "Marc Farmer" <cramremraf@...>
                          wrote:

                          Marc as its first one there gets the first round in I think it will
                          be about 11.55 before I get there, I do have a single room but don't
                          worry about me as I will be fine as long as you wake me up for
                          breakfast. Kev

                        • Kev Meredith
                          Message 12 of 14 , Jul 8, 2007
                            Had a great run out thanks Tubs but very lucky three stops and missed
                            the rain three times hoping for the same on Thursday, Dont work to
                            hard. Mezza

                            --- In gt750uk@..., "tubbieskettle" <md.eng@...> wrote:

                            > Kev,
                            > Hope you had a good run out and oh by the way can you bring it with
                            you
                            > next Thursday to the Haze. Tried buying some sun on ebay but was out
                            > bid again!
                            > Tubs.

                          • Marc Farmer
                            Message 13 of 14 , Jul 9, 2007
                              OK Kev coke lite was it ?.

                              Dont know what time i will be there as that Boxhill lot keep
                              stopping for ice creams and petrol LOL and i have a nice room all to
                              myself bloody expensive so it better be good.

                              I was hoping for breakfast in bed

                              Marc

                              --- In gt750uk@..., "Kev Meredith"
                              <kevinmeredith1958@...> wrote:

                              > --- In gt750uk@..., "Marc Farmer" <cramremraf@>
                              > wrote:
                              > >
                              > Marc as its first one there gets the first round in I think it
                              will
                              > be about 11.55 before I get there, I do have a single room but
                              don't
                              > worry about me as I will be fine as long as you wake me up for
                              > breakfast. Kev
                              >

                              > > Kev just make sure you are there before me, also do have that
                              > single
                              > > room booked.
                              > > I think you must have as Dave would not be with you :)
                              > >
                              > > Marc
                              > >

                              > > --- In gt750uk@..., "kevin meredith"
                              > > <kevinmeredith1958@> wrote:
                              > > >
                              > > > Hi Tim didn't go thanks for the offer though, We'll be leaving
                              > > about lunch
                              > > > as well (Dave and myself) so I'll prob see you on the way
                              unless
                              > > you want to
                              > > > meet up. Mezza
                              > > >

                              > > > From: "Ace Venturi" <tim4lymm@>
                              > > > To: gt750uk@...
                              > > > Subject: [gt750uk] Re: Haze
                              > > > Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 09:26:42 -0000
                              > > >
                              > > > Kev - I left a spare unused day ticket with the lads at
                              Uttoxeter
                              > > if
                              > > > you do decide to pop in - give Mark L or Tony Norman a ring
                              and
                              > > they
                              > > > can meet you at the gate. It would save you the £6 (or £8??)
                              gate
                              > > > fee and is going begging.
                              > > > We'll be heading down Thursday lunchtime - Shona is taking car
                              > down
                              > > > but I take it you don't need a lift now?.
                              > > > For weather try the following link..... as good as any weather
                              > > > forecast can be at the moment...
                              > > > http://uk.weather.com/weather/local/UKXX0249?letter=H
                              > > > Think the lads are having a good time - Glastonbury style that
                              is
                              > > > LOL.
                              > > > Cheers, Ace
                              > > >

                              > > > --- In gt750uk@..., "kevin meredith"

                              > > > away bit late
                              > > already
                              > > > ordered

                              > > like
                              > > > though
                              > > this

                              > > > http://www.newhotmail.co.uk/

                              > > > The next generation of Hotmail is here!
                              > > http://www.newhotmail.co.uk

                            • Marc Farmer
                              Message 14 of 14 , Jul 9, 2007
                                Tubs i have a bungee cord fixed around the side stand so i dont
                                forget to put it up in future :) was a hairy moment last year LOL
                                brown pants.

                                Does anyone use them gel seat pads ? i have just bought one as my
                                new seat seems rock hard and last year was pretty uncomfortable
                                after a while, oh i do like me luxurys.

                                look forward to seeing you all Thursday

                                Better go and check the Kettle out it's not been used for a few weeks