RE: [gt750uk] Dave Collins unwanted spares

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2009
      Hi Dave
      picked up wheels etc yesterday from Gary's should all be very useful so thanks very much,
      also thanks to Gary for collecting them and the Lucas spares.
      Garry

      To: gt750uk@...
      From: cobb.trans@...
      Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 21:46:33 +0000
      Subject: RE: [gt750uk] Dave Collins Lectron carbs

      Picked it up thursday with me pipes mark, it looks the dogs danglers! I`ll box it up with the clock mounting bracket and get it off to you monday ok?

      To: gt750uk@yahoogroups .co.uk
      From: mark.reeves@ ntlworld. com
      Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 09:50:33 +0000

      Cobby – Bro – any news on that rear light mounting re-chroming mate

      Mark

      From: davecollins1000@ yahoo.co. uk
      Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 18:43:17 +0000

      Hi Andy,i can not remember the base settings for the carbs,but if you have a word with Cobby he collected a load of gt750 parts from me yesterday,on the lid of the box with the headlamp in are the base settings for the lectrons written in felt pen.The filters came from hong kong but i will have a look at work tomorrow as i may have a spare set.  cheers Dave.

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 1, 2009
        Hi Garry, glad they are of use,enjoy.Dave

        --- In gt750uk@..., Garry Brown <sambogunners@...> wrote:

        > Hi Dave
        > picked up wheels etc yesterday from Gary's should all be very useful so thanks very much,
        >
        > also thanks to Gary for collecting them and the Lucas spares.
        >
        > Garry
        >

        > To: gt750uk@...
        > From: cobb.trans@...
        > Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 21:46:33 +0000
        > Subject: RE: [gt750uk] Dave Collins Lectron carbs
        >

        > Picked it up thursday with me pipes mark, it looks the dogs danglers! I`ll box it up with the clock mounting bracket and get it off to you monday ok?
        >

        > To: gt750uk@...
        > From: mark.reeves@...
        > Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 09:50:33 +0000
        > Subject: RE: [gt750uk] Dave Collins Lectron carbs
        >

        > Cobby – Bro – any news on that rear light mounting re-chroming mate
        >

        > Mark

      • davecollins1000
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 1, 2009
          Hi Andy ,I have a new set of filters ,if you email me your address or phone me at work tomorrow i will send them to you (01322 293145)foc ,cheers Dave.

          --- In gt750uk@..., dave collins <davecollins1000@...> wrote:

          > Hi Andy,i can not remember the base settings for the carbs,but if you have a word with Cobby he collected a load of gt750 parts from me yesterday,on the lid of the box with the headlamp in are the base settings for the lectrons written in felt pen.The filters came from hong kong but i will have a look at work tomorrow as i may have a spare set.  cheers Dave.

        • Mark Reeves
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 1, 2009

            Brilliant mate –let me know the damage Bro

            Mark

            xx

            To: gt750uk@...
            From: mark.reeves@...
            Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 09:50:33 +0000

            From: davecollins1000@...
            Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 18:43:17 +0000

            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 2, 2009

              Funny you know but i cant remember what the damage was lmfao!!!!
              Do you know if the airbox to carb rubber is the same on a 185 as it it on the 125 bro?
              Only theres one finishing at 8.25 tonight and we need one badly for the restoration

              To: gt750uk@...
              From: mark.reeves@...
              Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 19:44:22 +0000

              To: gt750uk@yahoogroups .co.uk